First Time Living In Florida

I never imagine that I would be walking the Florida beaches. That was something only in movies I thought. My husband and our children we're content you could say in our use to be home in Michigan. I was working 2 jobs as well as taking on the every day home life with cleaning, cooking, caring for our children, as well as my husband. He as well worked two jobs too trying to provide for our family. We were doing okay not great, but everyone's needs were met. Well one day he gets a call from his sister who lives and works in Florida. She told him he has a job offer if he wants it. My husband calls me up and begins to explain the job offer. I was shocked and I had asked him over and over is she just pulling your leg 😂. I was in disbelief at the moment. The boss wanted to meet with us and talk to us so we all know the GIF of what he would be doing and so forth. Well the boss fly's my husband and I down to Florida to meet and get to know us. First time ever flying for me. I was scared out of my skin 😓😬😀 but excited as well. We landed in Florida and definitely not what I was expecting at all. The movies really portray it way differently that is for sure. My husband and I stay for a week talked and got to know the boss. Before we left back up to Michigan I told my husband I want to do it. It will be a new experience none of us has ever done plus it starts us on our way of travelling the world. We get back to Michigan and started packing and did not tell family til he was flying back a week after to start work while I was packing, working and getting us ready to be able to move. 2 weeks later I get the phone call from my husband he found us a place to rent for the time being until we decide what area we wanna live in and then we would buy. All this takes place in about 1 month total. I was excited but also scared because I was out of my comfort zone. Thank God I was because the whole experience is amazing and I am so grateful to have stepped out and made moves to just start over in a State I nor my family has ever been. I would differently do it over again for sure. The most difficult thing I had to get use to is the driving here is totally different from that up North.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting Venice Beach Florida